Best-in-class ingredients equal the ability to make best-in-class claims. For years, the health and nutraceutical industry has recognized Sunfiber as a best-in-class soluble fiber. An FDA-approved soluble dietary fiber, Sunfiber (sourced from the guar bean and minimally processed) has strong prebiotic characteristics that stimulate health-promoting indigenous gut bacteria such as Lactobacilli and Bifidobacteria and minimize harmful bacteria.
Tasteless, odorless and colorless, Sunfiber has been shown in more than 120 clinical studies to support digestive health without uncomfortable side effects. Specifically, Sunfiber:
- Helps with occasional constipation and uniquely helps reduce occasional diarrhea, returning stool content to a normal, healthy state.
- Offers a slow fermentation rate, improves gastric transit time and triggers the release of satiation-inducing hormones, resulting in a comfortable state with reduced hunger.
- Is Health Canada approved for use as a dietary fiber source, based on clearly demonstrated safety and clinical evidence that the addition of Sunfiber to foods, results in more than 20 percent reduction in postprandial blood glucose levels.
- Carries Health Canada-approved health claims related to its effectiveness in treating symptoms of Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), as well as its ability to relieve intestinal issues related to childhood constipation.
- Has been shown to be an all-natural, drug-free way of achieving normalized stool form and frequency.
- Is all natural, certified Kosher and HALAL, 100 percent gluten free, vegetarian, and Non-GMO Project Verified
- Is the first fiber and first stand-alone ingredient to earn certification by Monash University as Low FODMAP.
- Recently earned glyphosate residue-free certification from The Detox Project as a stand-alone ingredient (SunCran holds the same certification).
Sunfiber is also stable at various pH levels, and is resistant to heat, acid and digestive enzymes.